Monday, August 30, 2010

Tusenfryd

This past weekend me and a couple office folk went to Tusenfryd, the local amusement park. We cleverly waited for a rainy day to go, so that we wouldn't have to wait in any lines. Oh yes, very clever indeed. It was pouring down when we got there, but 10 minutes in the skies cleared up and it was sunny the rest of the day. Still, no lines. Best time I've probably ever had at a park where I could immediately get on any ride

Here I managed to take a video of one of our rides on the Thundercoaster, a classic style wooden rollercoaster. 'Twas the second best ride of the day


The best ride of the day, and possibly of all time, the Spin Spider. Video and picture does not do it justice, this is one gut wrenching experience. I went twice, once before and once after lunch. Almost lost my lunch the second time around.




There was also a nifty water ride we went on which was surprisingly fun and not surprisingly wet.


I also ran across what I'm assuming is the mascot of the theme park. Else he was jsut a very disturbed and possibly dangerous Mexican.


No idea what it's supposed to be, but it made me want to buy more cheap shit, so I suppose it works. That's all for now, just a quick one for today. Still have to get the other Stockholm pictures, maybe after our soccer match tomorrow. Go Rovers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment