Sunday, August 15, 2010

Stockholm girls

Went to the Swedish capital over the weekend and partied it up with some acquaintances from back home including Joe and Jack Findaro, and their buddy Tom. In summary - awesome.

I'm gonna go into the sights and stuff another day, but I just wanted to post some pictures of the beautiful blondes that inhabit this part of the world. We were in a bunch of clubs like this...

Set aviators to stunning...

...so unfortunately half the pics came out like this...


...but I did get a few solids. My game was ON and with the other guys I was rolling with we were slaying it. For example:


Meet Amanda (I think...), an excellent example of prime Nordic wildlife. Note the blonde hair, blue eyes and all around beautiful. Walking down the streets, pretty much every other person looks exactly like this.


Emma is the blonde, no recollection what the other's name was. This pic was from this club which was half outdoors including this gathering on the front steps.


Good times.


Again names are fuzzy, but you get the idea. Very fun folk and susceptible to the charms of fast thinking Americans with a predilection for telling tall tales. Over the course of the weekend I was an investment banker, avalanche rescue searcher, travel journalist, salvage diver and vice-president at HBO. Excellent success rate as well. The guys I was with did an excellent job spittin game as well and all had a good time.

The rest of Stockholm in a day or two and also all this week is the annual Oslo Jazz Festival. I will be attending as much of it as possible so look forward to some good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment