Friday, September 17, 2010

Visiting Poland

I'm taking a flight to Krakow today to visit some family there, should be a great time and I will be sure to have some good pictures for Monday. Also, I am typing this on my cell phone and it wont let me make new paragraphs for some reason. In other news, lax practice continues well, there is one dude who is a sick athlete, he will be the cornerstone of our D. I also attended a bar social event with the team last night which was a college wide thing. College!!!! Norwegians get REALLY drunk, it is a heckuva good time. The past couple weeks have been filled with several conversations on cultural differences between and the natives, I will broach those when I get to a real keyboard. Hooray mobile blogging...

1 comment:

  1. Have you instructed them in the American tradition of funneling and/or keg stands? Or is that tres gauche even in Scandinavia.

    ReplyDelete